Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Long Read - That Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez movie titled Kick

Kick, staring Salman Khan and Jacqueline Fernandez was released on 2014. Fast forward a few years later and in 2019 there's talks about Kick 2.

I always thought I didn't like Kick, mostly the storyline and the word "Kick" that was thrown to us the audience every few minutes until I search on twitter for my handle and hashtag kick.

Let's go back a little before we do to the actual film..

It seems like I was very involved when the poster and trailer was released:




It still is!

I most definitely remember this happened. 


Then I watched the film when it was released. Went out of the way and all the way to Yishun just to watch Kick:

I most definitely don't remember writing a blog for Kick until this one here. 
My thoughts after watching Kick:



When I really think about this film now, I think it's a decent film but it's not really a film that I would want to watch over and over again. But I still enjoy the songs and I still do get goosebumps when I see Jac's solo dance in Jumme Ki Raat.



Speaking of Jacqueline, she's like the sweetest (I might be biased). Randomly replied to her IG post and definitely did not expect a reply but here it is from the woman herself!

 
I think I'll end this post with this picture here. I didn't like him wearing tux and didn't like the french beard on him then. But people change with time and here I am in 2019 saying I like him in tux and the french beard he had in Kick did make him look sexy. Maybe in 2029 I'll go back to not liking them. Well who knows what can happen in the future ðŸ˜›



No comments:

Post a Comment