Monday, July 1, 2019

Quick Update - Free Time

Sometimes it feels as if I have plenty of time when at work. 

I don't hate it but it the time just went by slowly this way. I kept checking the time and it is still not time to go home yet. 


I should be grateful and not complain. I shall not complain. 😴


I also have been watching plenty of films, thanks to Netflix and my brother's subscription. 

At the moment, I feel like I am drained from watching films and dramas sometimes. But if I don't watch them and tick all the stuffs that I want to watch, I feel uneasy and it feels like I am racing against time to complete as many titles as I can. 

If I don't watch Netflix, there will be nothing to do. The TV is there but I just don't have the patience nowadays to watch films or drams with all the interruptions from the commercial breaks. Netflix and online movies really spoil us. 

I've been cleaning up my blog posts and I noticed 2 things:

- I used to post really small sized images. Why so small?
- I used to write a lot. I think I still do some heavy thinking and deep thinking but I don't have the energy to translate them to words anymore. Perhaps, I am just afraid that if I write all my thoughts here, it will come back to haunt me in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment