Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quick Update - IIFA is coming to town!



IIFA 2012 is going to be held in Singapore!! The whole industry will be in town soon to celebrate Indian cinemas. I didn't get a ticket as they are so expensive!!


Ticket Price

Standard - S$1500, S$700, S$500, S$350, S$250, S$110
Restricted View - S$250, S$110

I will just rely to some Bollywood blogs (TheDailyHoney of them) to follow what is happening around IIFA. Heard there will be IIFA Rocks besides the main award ceremony.

Some of those who will be coming


Also heard my favourite man, Salman, will be coming. ARGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

I wanna see him badly in person but I just don't know how. Had contemplated going to the airport in the hope of bumping into him or whoever is coming. But from what I noticed they usually fly in the wee hours like at night (after 12midnight kind of timing) to avoid the photographers I guess.

Let's just see if he would really come as my gut feeling is saying Salman won't be coming to attend IIFA. He has not been attending for the past two years! The last he attended was in 2010 at Sri Lanka and that was when they promoted Dabangg. So though I think he might not be coming, another part of me is saying he might be coming to promote his new film, Ek Tha Tiger.

I would really wish I could get the tickets to either the IIFA Rocks or the main ceremony award so I can be part of the whole IIFA2012!!

Any kind souls to provide me with at least 2 tickets please??


Update: It's been years since this event was held. But I didn't lose. Why you asked? Because Salman didn't attend this event yo!