Saturday, April 21, 2012

Quick Update - It's Saturday Night Fever Baby!!

About 15 minutes more and it will be 12midnight. What am I doing now besides typing away in this blog of mine?

- I'm listening to Taylor Swift's songs
- I've visited sallu.net and check out Salman pictures. More Salman and Salman and Salman and Salman. Salman in Ready. Salman in Bodyguard. I could just go on and on :)
- I randomly type some of my nickname and it brought me to a forum of Dus Ka Dum where Salman used to blog weekly and I would follow his blog and comment here and there.

I have to admit I have totally forgotten about Dus Ka Dum forum and all that I've commented. It's nice to see something you've written some time ago and read it now.

That's it! A sweet and short post tonight. Gonna watch some youtube songs and maybe, maybe play Angry Bird. Let's see....

No comments:

Post a Comment