Thursday, September 24, 2026

Date With Myself - September edition (Long Read)

Last time if I am clearing more than 2 days AL, I would just spent it at home. As time goes by, I was thinking how stupid it was to waste the precious AL. Furthermore, I feel like I'm the only one who uses my AL to be at home when the rest will use their time for their own self.  

Anyways, this time I had 2 days to myself. Was planning to spend the first day all to myself and the second day at home to prepare for the next working day since I'm taking Tuesday and Wednesday off. 

Started off exploring a little bit of Rochester area and the greenery there:

            


Next, met up with sister for lunch at her workplace and she brought me around:

 
 



I had other plans lined up but the weather had other plans. Since where I wanted to go are all open air spaces, I ended up visiting the newly renovated cave-like library at West Mall:



 

I also made sure I read at least 1 book while I'm there and I chose this:

 
                                                                       What a coincidence!
               

 

A book with reminders that we tend to overlook in our everyday busy life.

Planned to continue my exploration time again the next day but the weather disrupted my plans yet again. Went mural hunting around Jurong East while waiting for parents for our lunch:

 

  

  

It's always nice to have some time to myself. 

No rush, no expectations. Just exploring and feasting my eyes.  






No comments:

Post a Comment