Thursday, September 17, 2026

From Bollywood to Kdrama and now Cdrama - Quick Read

Grew up watching and loving Bollywood until they started to be Hollywood. Salman Khan fan forever!

Been years since I watch a proper film. Miss the essence of Bollywood films - the songs, dance, beautiful and colourful traditional costumes. I know the gen z actors and actresses now but can't think of one film of theirs that left any deep impression. Sometimes I'm glad I was able to follow Bollywood during their peak era. 

Later on I found the fascinating world of kdrama and their 16 episodes drama stories. The handsome MLs and pretty FLs and OSTs kept me going. 16 episodes means I could watch one show after another while collecting all the handsome oppas and doensang names along the way. 

Now it's 2026 and I stumbled onto cdrama and stanning Liu Yuning fast. Finding articles about him, checking out videos on him. Smiling silly to myself watching his funny streaming videos. Help! This feels somewhat similar to when I was stanning Salman so hard last time.  

Still very much into kdrama. Am still an avid fan of older Bollywood songs and films especially the 1990s to 2000s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment