Day trip to JB is mostly about makan and relaxing.
Planned to reach around 9am but ended up reaching almost around 11am. So quick roti run thanks to sister. Then we headed to The Early Bird cafe. Nice rustic, industrialist concept cafe.
.jpeg)
Had some spare time so we decided to do quick 1 hour karaoke session.
Found a family karaoke at KSL mall.
Next stop supposed to be hair, manicure and pedicure session. Ended up with mani pedi only.
Bonus was the food but it was meh.
My very first pedicure session. I like the thorough pedicure more than the manicure which felt like express instead of classic that I opted for.
Must have when in JB! Chagee and Sushi
Dessert run. Plenty of dessert yet I don't know what to get.
Ended up with kek batik, quesillo and dubai chocolate. The quesillo and custard pudding was priced differently even though it's practically the same thing. Shows how branding and naming matters.
Last stop dinner before the mandatory Watson stop and that's how we spent the day in JB.





.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)


.jpeg)
.jpeg)





.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment