Lately, I've been feeling this rush to tick off my persona list of places to go/things to do.
It's tiring for sure, mentally mostly. But subconsciously I would be thinking how and when I can and would be able to do them.
The fomo in me is running high. Probably pressured by my surroundings too.
I will start comparing with others though I will tell myself everyone has their own journey. No need to rush things and to take things in my own time. But I will feel as if I'm somehow always giving in. Planning and executing a short time out just in SG alone takes up a lot of time and effort. I have to plan this and that while I see others simply taking their time and bye. Poof! This somehow make me want to rebel in my own quiet way. Help.
Update - I really think I need to learn more of being in the present and be grateful. Was thinking of all the nice things I've had, eaten, been to so far etc and I should be thankful instead of complaining or whining.
No comments:
Post a Comment