Monday, September 23, 2019

Quick Read - Where Do You Want To Go?

Yesterday I had a conversation with my sister on the places that we wish to go. My dream has always been to have all the countries stamp in my passport. That would means plenty of money because travelling requires money!!

We can always dream and work towards the dream, yes?

Therefore, here are my top 10 places (in random order) that I wish to go:

  1. Japan
  2. Korean
  3. Taiwan
  4. Bangkok
  5. India
  6. London
  7. Hong Kong
  8. Switzerland/ New Zealand
I could easily name all the places yesterday but now that I'm typing them down, I'm stuck at the balance 3 places..

Let's try again... This time with reason why I want to go each of the places:

1) Japan
For the beautiful sceneries, the culture, to enjoy the quiet and peacefulness of the countryside.

2) Korea
I've been to Korea before for company trip but the duration wasn't enough. This time I want to explore Itaewon and Nami Island.

3) Taiwan
I've been here before too for company trip and didn't really get to explore many places.

4) Bangkok
For the food and shopping.

5) India
Because I'm so into Bollywood it would be hilarious to miss this place out. Also because I want to visit Taj Mahal, visit Being Human stores and shop a lot of shirts like those which Salman has been promoting

6) London
To take picture with the iconic red telephone box and Buckingham Palace

7) Hong Kong
For the halal dim sum and maybe some shopping

8) Switzerland
To play ski in the snow

9) Dubai
To ride this vehicle which I forgot the name in the desert and to have the stay at desert experience.

10) France/ Italy
To explore the small town

Generally, I would want to soak in the atmosphere of each places and to explore what each place has to offer 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment