Thursday, May 16, 2019

Quick Update - Not So Mid Week Mid Month Reflections

Work at new workplace is pleasant so far. Team member and reporting boss has been good so far. Both pleasant people with nice working attitude. 

No personal desk so my trusty soft-toy no longer accompany me while I am at work. But! I still have to bring one of them and Doraemon was chosen and it's kept in the locker. Everytime I open the locker, I will be greeted by this blue creature. I need some familiar stuff that is conforting.

Office is cosy. Office building is a 3-storey shophouse building. Lesser humans. Lesser crowd. 

Only thing that I have yet to get used to is the toilet. First time in many years of working that it's a shared facilities. Have to get used to seeing someone of the opposite gender at the wash basin once you are out of the cubicle. For now, this is something that I miss from the usual office building. 

It's Ramadan now too. 

Honestly I am so very glad we get to experience a happier fasting month this year as compared to last year. Mom has been healthier and looking back, it was such a scary nightmare I do not wish to experience again hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment