Monday, August 27, 2018

Long Read - Look around

Hello again. This time I want to share my love for Nature's beauty that we sometimes tend to look past in our hurry and rush to continue with our daily life. 

I have not been lucky enough to witness sun rising or sun setting. But I have been lucky enough and blessed to be able to see and witness the beautiful and pretty skies. Pictures below captured randomly.





 



Some people would not understand the obsession and love for the sky as they feel such sights are common and there is nothing amazing to look at. I beg to differ. You get to see different colours in the sky. Sometimes it's orange. Sometimes pink. Sometimes it's a mixed of colours.

Not just the sky, I love seeing the Moon too! There is just something magical about them. Something romantic, mysterious.



 It's just a pretty sight, don't you think so?



No comments:

Post a Comment