Thursday, July 9, 2015

Long Read - That Night We Went To A Concert

The date: 28 April 2015
The time: 7.30pm
The venue: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
The event: Demi Lovato: Demi World Tour In Singapore 2015

Throwback to that weekday night my sister and I went to Demi's concert. It was a Tuesday night. I was from work. My sister came from school. We met up and we had a good night singing along to the songs Demi was performing. Actually my sister did most of the singing considering how little I listen to Demi's songs. I know right. Why attend the concert when you don't exactly know the songs/artiste. WHATEVER!

I went. I enjoyed. I had one of the best night with my sister. It was a #sisterdatenight. 





Ever since I bought the tickets for Demi's World Tour, I had been thinking how I should have gone to Taylor Swift's concert since I listen to her songs more than Demi's. True enough TayTay is coming to Singapore but I won't be going. Why? The ticket prices are crazy!

Well. This is not the only tour/concert I had missed out. I badly wanted to go to Lilly Singh's World Tour: Trip To Unicorn Island. I did not go. I looked forward to go to Bonda Bedah and Mak Temah's theater act. I did not go as well.

I am seriously hoping my favourite band (at this point of time :P) R5 would include a tour in Singapore. I have been listening to their songs every single day for the past two three weeks. Watching their tour videos on Youtube, I am really really keen to attend their concert to have a great night singing along to their songs. Their energy level is damn high! Don't believe me? Check out their videos on Youtube then and decide for yourself :D

Some of R5's songs they played on their World Tour that I really really like:



No comments:

Post a Comment