Saturday, June 27, 2015

Long Read - My Obsession

The nature is naturally beautiful. Look up to the sky in the morning, in the afternoon, near dusk and even at night time. It does seem like real life art sometimes..

Taken on an early morning - Around 7am
Taken in the morning - Around 8am
Taken in the afternoon , Around 2pm 

Taken on a hot afternoon , Around 3pm
Taken near dusk, Around 6.30pm
Taken near dusk, Around 7pm

Taken at night, Around 8pm
Taken at night, Around 10pm

Isn't the nature simply beautiful? 

I am always amazed with the sky no matter how often I see them. Sometimes words fail to describe how I really feel when I see such beauty before my eyes. But one thing I learn, capture the moment fast and then soak in the moments. 

Of all the different timing of the day, I have yet to capture the beauty of the night with the moon and/or stars. 

*Still waiting for the time to watch sun rise, to capture dawn and to go star-gazing* 

No comments:

Post a Comment