Sunday, November 24, 2013

Long Read - What's Up...?!

First of all, let's start with the song I'm currently obsessed with: Angin Syurga by Misha Omar



Okay this isn't exactly a new song actually but I love the words and the music video. Nazim is quite handsome too!

How I came across this song? As usual I was googling and contemplating which drama to watch since I've finished with Love You Mr Arrogant.

Initially I had decided on Jodoh Itu Milik Kita but the attraction wasn't that strong as Sebenarnya Saya Isteri Dia and Love You Mr Arrogant.

So I was deciding and contemplating and I came across Cinta Jannah. Watched a few short clips and I was keen to watch the drama. Seems like a good one and most reviews say it is a good one.

Back to Angin Syurga. This song is the theme song for Cinta Jannah so of course I had to google it and that's how I got hooked. The level of obsession: I can listen to this song alone for 4-5 times on loop!


Currently I've been watching Cinta Jannah till episode 10. 14 more episodes to go!

A little side notes for Cinta Jannah:

- Aeril Zafrel the main actor of this drama reminds me of Norman Hakim and Iqram. I prefer him in serious mode than when he's smiling or laughing.
- Nelydia Senrose. She's cute! Oh and she's the younger sister (I think) of Uqasha the girl who acted as Rania in Sebenarnya Saya Isteri Dia. The both look like twins!

I think I did write in my previous post that I got into reading again because if SSID, did I?
Anyways, if I hadn't yes I'm kind of got hook back into reading and watching Malay drama all because of SSID, which is good and is a positive thing so no complains :)

I'm into reading novels that has been adapted into drama serials. The latest novel I've finished reading is Adam dan Hawa. Drama seems good but it's 80 episodes long!!

Maybe after I've finished Cinta Jannah and Jodoh Itu Milik Kita I'll start watching Adam dan Hawa.




I just turn 25 recently!! Quarter century old yeah!!

A little cottage house in Changi Airport. So random! Hahaha!!


Till I feel the need or urge to blog again!