Monday, July 16, 2012

Long Read - Weekday Randomness

Itchy fingers want to be typing away. Bored at work? Not really.

Firstly, it's Katrina Kaif janamdin today. Happy Birthday Kat! Can't wait to watch you in Ek Tha Tiger with my favourite man, Salman!!

Left the keyboard for few minutes and I forgot what was in my mind that I had wanted to type away.. Oh wait, it's back..

One - My fascination with Miss Ahjumma and all Korean dramas has died.

It died not naturally but it was a form of retaliation and boycotting all K-dramas at home. Why one wonders? The serials has been playing on tv at 10.20pm and it run for two episodes, meaning it last up to 11.45pm everyday on a weekday. One instance I was unhappy was when the TV was purposely switched off when the serial is about to start. Now, we have this "special" tv where it will take ages to be switched on so if we got it switched on, we will not switched it off until late at night for fear it will not turned on for the rest of the days.
Second instance and the final straw was when I was in the midst of watching and there was blabbering about how I denied others the chance to watch TV as I'm glued to the drama etc etc.

From that moment on, in a fit of retaliation, I switch off the TV and vowed never to watch Miss Ahjumma and any other Korean drama for that matter.

Initially, she thought it was a one day sulk which would go away. I was being serious when I said I'm not going to watch K-dramas ever again.


So, the mother shared with me what happened in some episodes and I will say, really, I don't wish to know what's going on. It took about 2 or 3 times until the message was driven and now, whenever the others are watching K-dramas at home, I would busy myself with other things or simply walk away.

That's me. If I said it's over, I mean it. I wonder though if I would be really strong-headed when it comes to a relationship.. Let the thoughts run wildly and freely as hey! Who's in a relationship now?!

Two - Fringe will enter into its 5th season which shall also be it's last season.
Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_822796.html
Sad news but it's the truth. I will miss my Peter Bishop. I will miss Olivia.
I will miss the alternate universe and "it's a classified case, I can't share details with you."

That's it.. For now..