Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Quick Update - Why I Wonder

Sometimes, I do wonder why things happen. Why it can't be avoided? Why? Why? Why?

As much as we tried to, sometimes things may get out of hand. Sometimes, things get escalated. All these will then lead to things happening the way we didn't want them to happen.

I do try to control the situation but sometimes, it is just too much for you to continue bottling them up. There's this thing called patience I guess which is one of the determining factor. It is often we hear people saying "Do not test my patience". But are we even paying attention to what we do or say in order to avoid testing someone's patience?

There's too many questions in this world. Some can be answered. Some are simply meant to be that way with no concrete answer. It will always remain a question for us human being to continue searching for the answer..

No comments:

Post a Comment