Friday, May 1, 2009

Quick Update - To choose someone older or younger than you?

As I was reading this week Star Blog on Stomp, the topic seemed very interesting. "For the gals, would you hook up with a guy 10-20 years your junior? For the guys, would you hook up with a gal 10-20 years your senior?

I agree that topic may seemed somewhat common today. Just look at Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.

But personally, I would not want to get a guy younger than me. Females tend to mature faster than males. So if I were to find a younger guy than me, our thinking might be different. While he may be thinking of how to enjoy life, I would be thinking of how to be stable in life. See? The maturity level will differ.

Overall, you decide for yourself what type of guy is suitable for you. No matter how old or young that person is, its what inside that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment