Monday, October 27, 2008

Quick Update - THE RAT RACE

I hate every morning when i have to rush to work.. No matter how early I am, I'l feel as if i am late.. Everyone around me is rushing about.. Walking quickly... But, i have no complaints.. That's how the world is.. Everyone is rushing towards their destination and their goals.. I'm one of them too.. I can list my goals here.. But right now I don't feel I wanna list them down.. Let them be in my brains so that I know that there are many stuffs I am reaching out for.. How I wish I could take some time off and relaxed for as long as I could.. Maybe go to the beach or somewhere calm where I can enjoy the sea breeze..



Listen to the birds chirping.. Watch the birds fly high in the sky..

Credits for the pictures: http://www.flickr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment