First Stop - Shuu Cafe.
Saw this on social media and wanted to experience the cozy atmosphere myself. The menu is very limited but it's overall a nice cute cozy cafe. Would I come again for the food. Maybe not.
2nd Stop - Dessert @ Nanamax
Sister wanted to come here. We've been to this area before for hair spa but didn't notice this cafe before.
For the hospitality, I would love to come again as the 2 shop girls so patiently tried all ways for payment as they only accept DuitNow and cash. We ended up paying in SGD which they gladly accepted and even gave us some goodies.
Cute little animals. I chose shark, sister chose crab
3rd stop - Massage
We both took thai traditional massage (no oil). Paid to be tortured haha

4th stop - Hair
Did hair colouring and the person who did my hair did some curling after. Felt pretty but it's not a daily hairstyle I would want to do everyday. Takes so much effort to straighten and then curl them. Plus I love my natural curls.


5th & Last Stop - KyoChon Chicken
The slightly spicy sweet flavour is nice. I'm heavily influenced by kdrama that I kept thinking of their chicken and beer. But we keep it halal here. No beer.







.jpg)


.jpg)







.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment