Friday, December 12, 2025

Tour Around Singapore - MRT (Long Read)

I took the train almost everyday to work and one day I just suddenly realised the different colours for each platform along the green line. Seeing how fast things changes in Singapore, I wanted to capture them before they make way for more modern and newer MRT platforms and interchange. 

Honestly, I think older train stations have more characters than the newer sleek ones. 

 
Blue @ Clementi and Queenstown

Jurong East
 
 
Jurong East

 
                                Buona Vista                                                                    Clementi

                                    Shenton Way                                                               Kranji

                                        Admiralty                                                Gardens By The Bay

Bukit Panjang LRT

One of the TEL station

                                Red @ Redhill                                              Green  @ Commonwealth

                                    Blue @ Clementi                                         Yellow @ Commonwealth

Bras Basah MRT station with tubes going through walls

                                     Orchard MRT                                      Stadium MRT, like a ship
                                 
Bright Yellow @ Toa Payoh MRT

 
Bishan Circle Line MRT

 
Outram Park (green line)

View of new MRT line from existing Boon Lay MRT

Chinese Garden MRT station with the unique roof top feature

Shenton Way TEL 

After many years of taking the MRT here, I just realised recently there's only lifts and escalators. There's no staircase. Probably too far from end to end. 

Woodlands station









        

No comments:

Post a Comment