Monday, September 4, 2023

Quick Read - S$500

What should I spent on if I was given spare S$500? The other day I had this random thoughts and I am surprised that I took so long to decide what I want to spend the money on. 

This despite always having things that needed buying but always put on hold because budget. 

Yet, here I am thinking hard and long on what to buy or spend with this extra cash. 

To date, I am still thinking of what to buy. Random items not in order include:

- Another watch to add to my collection

- Jewellery, perhaps ring or necklace

- Clothes (adding on to the never-ending pile in the wardrobe)

- Makeup

I also realized that I will have tons of excuse whenever it comes to buying things for myself. If only there's a dollar for everytime I do this, I think I would have many many dollars by now.


No comments:

Post a Comment