Thursday, May 6, 2021

Quick Read - Pretty Blooms & Some Random Thoughts










When your mind is on super drive mode and there’s just plenty of random thoughts:

Like how my legs are always in pain on days when I’m heading to office.

And how not being able to remember my office building is a sign that my heart is not where it is. In one of my previous workplace, I can’t even memorise my DID even though I was there for 1+year.

How I envision that I’ll stop working when I’m around 55 years old. If I’m really going for this, it means I’ll be working for the next 20 years. Also, how much savings/money do I need if I really want to have a comfortable life without having to work hard by then.

If I meet any of my favourite celebrities, all I want to do is tell them I am their fan, have a friendly hug and ask to take photo together.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment