Thursday, May 6, 2021

Quick Read - The Hopeless Romantic

 I am the hopeless romantic. I held on things and hold them dear to my heart. One of the reasons why I can't bring myself to delete photos that I had taken in the past. Each photo to me has a little story and memory attached. And so we get this post to look back in time and enjoy the scenic views.

Somewhere in Taiwan

Also somewhere in Taiwan

Jiufen, Taiwan

Can't remember if this was in Taiwan or Korea

Far Far Away Palace (Shrek) - Universal Studio Singapore
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could visit a real castle and have a tour inside the castle!

Club Med Bali
I'm still bitter that I didn't get to check out the beach because of some creepy people that scare us away from going near the beach. 

Jurong Lake Garden

Taiwan

                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment