Monday, September 2, 2019

Quick Update - This is still so surreal!

This is still so unreal and surreal! After all these years, I still can't believe it's finally going to be the day I get to put on the mortarboard on my head!




Just seeing this in my email makes me excited and happy and a little bit of disbelief. All the blood, sweat and tears to finally receive the scroll just makes me so happy and emotional..!

Received this bouquet from sister and brother for graduating!

              

Before they made new blocks, my classes have always been mostly at Block A and B where there's plenty of benches around for students to sit and just have a break. After we got shifted to the newest Block C, there was no more such luxury. I needed some quiet time before coming into class to separate work mind and school mind and I'm glad to have found a quiet corner nearby. 

Here's appreciating the quiet corner that I used to sit at while waiting to go to class:


There's plenty of changes to the surroundings as I recalled they kept adding new infrastructure. But one that I still find amusing up to this date is the bus stop roof shelter which looks like a white flipping prata 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment