Friday, January 23, 2015

Long Read - Nature Appreciation


Not sure since when I'm into taking photographs. Not selfies or pictures of myself though. More of the surrounding, the nature, things around us. Ever since I started, I find myself either looking up into the sky or across to the horizon.

It's as if I am searching for someone or rather hoping to see someone's face among the beautiful clouds while looking up into the sky. I do not know exactly who actually! Either that or I'm simply amazed with the nature and its beauty that I need to snap a picture and remember it forever.

TITLED: The Clouds




TITLED: The Sunset (Before & After)




TITLED: Somewhere in Singapore


- Pandan Reservoir

- Taken from a balcony at The Coast, Sentosa

I am honestly so proud of all my pictures that I took. No edits were done. I simply marveled at nature's beauty that had been created by The Almighty and thankful that I am able to see the wonderful creations. 

There are a couple more pictures that I have not added here. Will save it for another time. 

Adios.

All pictures belong to the author and shall not be taken, shared or distributed without prior permission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment