Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quick Update - Just Some Random Stuff

I am having such a bad headache :( WHile my fingers are on the keyboard, my ears are listening closely to Ria 89.7FM.
About 30-40 minutes more and MISI KC ON-AIR 24 JAM will end!! I am so excited for this which is why as much as I want to wash up and sleep, I am hanging on and trying to distract myself
by writing a new post (which I doubt would have much substance thus the title!).

DJ KC from Ria 89.7FM had started with a mission since 10pm yesterday with the 24-hour mission to be on-air. He endured for the past hours and in a few minutes... RIA 89.7FM and DJ KC will be in the SINGAPORE BOOK OF RECORDS!

Okay, my fingers and brain are not in sync so I am trying to think of what to type.. In my imaginary bubbles above my head, I can see the bed and pillows calling me...